t had one of the worst customer service experiences that i have ever encountered. 4 months ago I started using an online postage service that I hadn't used in over 3 years for online selling. I started to get billed for $10.95 for a number of days in a row from the company. Seems like I cancelled the service three years before but apparently I did not. no excuses on my part I screwed up. Typically when a company contacts you via email after closing and account it is usually a message to re-open your account and there is some incentive to do so. That being the case I flagged their emails as spam and moved on. It was about that time that I moved and opened a new bank account with a different bank that was closer to where I live and work there fore not affording them any access to the new account (not intentional, just the way it worked out) .

Even though I did not use their service (no purchases, just paying for the privilege of waiting in line in case I wanted to use it for over 3 years) they decided to attack my debit card and withdraw "The Back Fees" once I decided that i wanted to use the service again and updated my info.

Called them about it and they basically said "too bad, so sad" how about we give you credit towards your future purchases. I explained to them that I really preferred to have my money back instead. Was advised the the non-service rep that she would have to pass this on to her supervisor and that they would call me back. A week later no response so I called back and the same answer was given. Never received a return phone call so i called them today. Told them I wanted to cancel my service and was advised that I would receive a $89.00 credit on my debit card for canceling. Had I know that I would have cancelled 4 months ago received my $400.00+ and moved on.

Had someone with authority called me back I probably wouldn't be posting this.

Another fine case of internet companies who just want to screw their customers.

Had an Experience with DYMO?

Comments